|!||This project has been cancelled and will not be released.|
Digital Distortion is an unreleased album by Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. Originally scheduled for a mid-2016 release, Azalea pushed the released back to 2017 following her breakup with her fiancé to work on new material, then to be released in June 2017. But on November 7, 2017, she officially cancelled the album and announced she will release a new project titled Survive the Summer the following year with a new label and new management, after severe creative differences.
In early 2015, Azalea was working on a second studio album. She originally planned on doing a world tour titled "The Great Escape Tour" to promote Reclassified, but cancelled plans due to low ticket sales.
On January 9, 2016, Iggy Azalea released the long awaited "Zillion" buzz track as "Azillion" on her SoundCloud page and captioned it "4 MY RATZ". On March 18, 2016, Azalea announced the beginning of the 24-hour countdown to the release of her lead single, Team.
On March 19, 2016, Team was released worldwide and impacted radio.On May 2, 2016, Iggy Azalea and Zedd were rumored to be working together on a new song. However, after a song was released between Kesha and Zedd, rumors have died down. But, some fans still believe a collab could happen.
On March 15, 2017, two tracks from Iggy's album, titled "Haze" and "Somebody Else" were leaked on the internet, but on May 3, 2017, Iggy confirmed that they were scrapped. 
On March 23 2017, Mo Bounce was released worldwide.
On April 7, 2017, during a recent interview with an Australian radio station, Iggy Azalea confirmed that her new album "Digital Distortion" would be released on the first week of June and that she planned to promote the second single, Mo Bounce, with several performances in the following weeks.
Iggy then confirmed that the album would have 14 tracks.Iggy teased lyrics to "Calm Down", tweeting "theres a blue bird, on my shoulder... shall i kill it? ayyyyyeeee stomp that little birdy." 
The lead single, "Team", was released on March 18, 2016, and was the most successful single from the album. The second single, "Mo Bounce", was released a year later, on March 23, 2017. The third single, "Switch" featuring Anitta, was released on May 19, 2017.
The first promotional single, and buzz track, "Azillion", was released on January 9, 2016. There were originally plans for a music video to be associated with the video, but her label, Virgin EMI Records, blocked her ability to release anything. The second promotional single, "Can't Lose" featuring Lil Uzi Vert, was released on March 3, 2017.
|“||I didn’t make a collaboration-heavy album this time around. The only collaboration on the album is with rapper YG, who I worked with on my first mixtape. And maybe one or two other rappers on some remixes.||„|
|~ Iggy with Las Vegas Weekly|
|“||I’ve got another single coming out with French Montana, we recorded it while I was in Las Vegas last week.||„|
|~ Iggy with E! News|
As no official track listing was revealed for the album, there is no official order for this list.
Songs that were officially released as singles, in compilation albums, or published by Azalea on her SoundCloud for free download.
- "Can't Lose" (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- "Mo Bounce"
- "Switch" (feat. Anitta)
- "Boom Boom" (feat. Zedd)
- "Middle Man"
- "Elephant" (feat. YG)
- "Sexy" (feat. French Montana)
- "Love Don't Fail Me Now" (feat. Jeremih)
- "Savior" (feat. Verse Simmonds) [demo version]
- "Somebody Else"
- "Savior" (feat. Quavo) [as a buzz single; it was re-recorded with vocals of Quavo through the chorus]
- "Hate On It" (as part of the 4 My Ratz extended play)
Tracks given to other artists
- "Somebody Else" (the instrumental was re-used for a track titled “Picture Perfect” recorded by Trey Songz) 
- "Shade" (recorded by Sonyaé Elise; Azalea's demo remains unleaked)
- "Haze" (retitled as “In a Haze” and recorded by Total Ape; Azalea is featured in a remix of the song) 
- "Elephant" is Iggy's favorite song off the album, like "Work" was for her previous album.  "It's about addressing what you feel is the elephant in the room." 
- "Elephant" took Iggy the longest to write.
- Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea were going to put their differences behind and collaborate on a song on Digital Distortion. Unfortunately it remained unreleased since Def Jams refused to release any more singles from Digital Distortion.
- "Middle Man", "7-Teen", "Elephant" and "Azillion" were all posted for free download by Azalea herself. All of them were posted after the album was announced to be scrapped, except for "Azillion", which was released as a free download in early 2016.
- Three singles were released for the album: "Team", "Mo Bounce" and "Switch". A fourth single was planned to be released, but its title was never revealed. Azalea herself hinted that the selected song would be either "Savior", "Sexy" or "Higher", but this last single was never released, and the album was subsequently scrapped.
- Many old Iggy tracks were labelled as leaks from the album, between them "Down South" ,"Slo." and "Demons". Uploaders claimed the songs were "Iggy Alert", "Calm Down", "Miami" and others, but the information was false, as those songs never surfaced the internet. Plus, "Iggy Alert" was inserted into "Middle Man", becoming its bridge.
- The entire album was produced by D.R.U.G.S.
- The album would have featured at least one song with another artist singing the chorus.
- YG is featured on the song "Elephant".
- 14 Tracks
- Idolator: Zedd and Iggy?
- Iggy's tweet confirming the scrapping of 2 tracks
- Iggy's tweet
- Middle Man
- Boom Boom featuring Zedd made it to final cut
- Calm Down Lyrics
- Iggy Azalea's new song, Haze
- Haze and Somebody Else were scrapped
- Iggy: "work is great and off this album i really like elephant."
- "It's about addressing what you feel is the elephant in the room."
- Iggy Azalea collaborating with D.R.U.G.S again